With this tutorial, you too can learn how to draw a tiger (or a dog) using a simple dick doodle as base. An invaluable skill for sure.
I’ve been looking for a trick to do big cats and their weird brow and nose ridges
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
New previews of The 2 Queens pilot (broadcasted on french tv channel Nolife).
French/japanese animated feature film project directed by Savin Yeatman-Eiffel (Oban Star-Racers).
Animation : Toshiyuki Inoue, Takeshi Honda.
Original character design : Hidekazu Ohara, Joel Jurion.
Character setting : Bahi JD.
Background-designs : Thomas Romain, Yann Legall, Julien Georgel.
Storyboard : Ivan Gomez.
Production : Sav! The World.
The Mado-empire grows! ( .u.)
New Nendoroid Petit Ultimadoka. I should hang the diff. phone straps up too.
On the flipside, it’s so hot today that I just feel like lying on my cool sheets doing nothing. And I’ve gotten a sketchbook because I went through all my leftover spare pages (the last couple pages in sketchbooks that I leave as placeholders)
In which Jaime required coffee in order to sit through the wedding vows. [x]
OMFG BEST MISTAKE EVER
It’s not in the actual screened episode though? This is the “making of” bit about the Royal Wedding. The cast were probs gathered & listening to the director or something, so it’s just a funny behind the scenes moment. The sequence is so key I doubt they’d let such an awkward mistake escape the cutting room.